Winter is gone and spring is finally here. Spring cleaning is your chance to revive your apartment or condo and empower you to appreciate all the seasonal changes. A day by day cleaning routine can keep your rooms looking clean, but it is still a good idea to clean them thoroughly once in a while. If you really want to make your apartment spotless, here’s a plan for cleaning up all the built up dust and mess:
- Move your furniture around to uncover the area of the floor typically hidden underneath. Get the entirety of the furniture off rugs and onto the uncovered floor.
- Clean and vacuum the bare floors, rugs, and corners.
- In the event that you have a rug, make sure to vacuum underneath.
- Pick up and turn over your couch and seat pads and vacuum the seat underneath them while they’re off.
- Wash your pillows and couch throws; alway check the label on these items, but most couch throws and pillows are machine-safe.
Keep in mind: If you can clean up your clutter on a regular basis, you can wipe your furniture down and vacuum dust daily. So add a storage container or basket to your room some place — under a side table, or in a corner — where you can stash daily clutter. Enjoy your tidy apartment!